OJSC Gazprom Prices $500MM Loan Participation Notes
OJSC Gazprom has priced $500 million loan participation notes due July 31, 2013. The notes were issued by Gaz Capital S.A., a Luxembourg special purpose vehicle, under Gazprom’s $30 billion Loan Participation Note Program.
The transaction was upsized from the originally announced $450 million target due to significant demand from institutional investors. The Gazprom offering on July 22 was the only debt deal priced across Investment Grade, Emerging Markets and High Yield Bonds.
The Notes were priced at par and have an annual coupon of 7.51%. Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc acted as the sole bookrunner with respect to the notes.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: JSC Gazprom Neft more info
- Gazprom 2015 Profit Jumps as Kremlin Demands Higher Dividend (Apr 28)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft to Delay Novoportovskoye Oilfield Launch (Apr 19)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft, China's CNPC Agree to Cooperate in Oil Sector (Dec 17)