Bergen Group Bags Contract for Onshore Work on Ula Platform
Bergen Group, through its subsidiary Bergen Group Rosenberg, was awarded a contract regarding fabrication and installation of structures on the Ula Platform. The contract has an estimated value of NOK 15 -20 million.
Monday, September 1, 2008, Bergen Group Rosenberg received a contract from Seawell Offshore AS regarding onshore fabrication and installation on the Ula Platform under Seawell's contract with BP (the ULA RFO contract).
The contract marks a significant acknowledgement to Bergen Group Rosenberg from the client Seawell and the Ultimate Client BP of the Company's capability to successfully carry out projects with particular emphasis on flexibility both onshore and offshore.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Seawell Limited more info
- Seawell, Allis-Chalmers Merger Finalized (Feb 24)
- Seawell to Acquire Allis-Chalmers for $890MM (Aug 13)
- Statoil Extends Production Drilling Contracts (Feb 16)