Shell Inks Contract for Offshore Courageous
Scorpion Offshore Ltd., through its local Malaysian affiliate, signed a contract with Sarawak Shell Berhad / Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited for the Offshore Courageous for operations offshore Malaysia.
The contract is for three years, plus one one year option, and provides for annual operating cost escalations. According to the LOI announced in April 2008, the contract will begin in January 2009. The firm contract is estimated to generate US $174 million in revenue.
The Offshore Courageous is currently offshore Oman performing its contract for RAK Petroleum through October 2008.
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)