Petrobras Begins Receiving Bids on P-51 & P-52
Petrobras began receiving technical and commercial proposals on May 12th for the construction of the hull/topsides/integration of the P-51 and P-52 platforms.
The following companies have submitted their proposals:
- Dragados/Andrade Gutierrez/Camargo Correa/Techint/Promon;
- Samsung; and
- Marítima, by virtue of a legal decision, still sub-justice.
Considering the large volume of documents, the receipt of proposals from the three first consortiums listed above was duly closed at 6:30 p.m. The receipt of proposals will resume on May 13, 2003.
The proposal related to the power generation and gas compression modules for the two units were received on April 7, 2003 and Ap[ril 24, 2003, respectively and are being technically analyzed. The commercial proposals of the three bids in progress are expected to be opened in June.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)