Norse Advises on BM-CAL-5 Block's Hydrocarbon Shows
According to the Brazilian legislation for oil and gas exploration, the Operator is obliged to inform the Brazilian Regulatory Agency (ANP) on hydrocarbon shows when indication can be confirmed through two different methods.
Following the Operator's (Petrobras) confirmation of oil shows in the BM-CAL-5 Block through: 1) logging while drilling (LWD), and 2) cuttings shows, ANP announced oil shows on its official web site.
Norse Energy Corp. ASA has emphasized that it is too early to anticipate the results of the well, as drilling is still ongoing.
Norse Energy holds a 18.33% ownership in this block.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)
Company: ANP more info
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Brazil's Prized Santos Basin Receives Single Bid In Oil Auction (Sep 27)
- Brazil Pre-Salt Oil Output Surpasses All Other Fields In June (Jul 31)