Expro Reels in Major North Sea Contract for Work on Talisman's Platforms
International oilfield service company Expro has been awarded a major North Sea contract with Talisman Energy (UK) Limited for slickline, well testing and subsea landing string services on Talisman's platforms and modules.
The deal, worth approximately £32million and spanning a five-year period, strengthens the Companies' 11-year working relationship. Expro will provide mechanical wireline intervention services, subsea safety systems, including its large bore landing strings, and drill stem testing well test and clean-up packages.
The contract will give Talisman Energy UK access to the company’s broad range of innovative and industry-leading products.
Gavin Prise, Expro's Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are delighted to have been awarded this contract with Talisman as a continuation of our long-term relationship. This project award is a result of our continuing ability to deliver complex well flow management projects on time and within budget. This, combined with our Excellence in Operations program, aligns our world-class skills and technology with the needs of our customers, ensuring that Expro can further enhance its excellent relationship with Talisman."
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Expro International Group more info
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)