Seadrill-Operated T9 Rig Nabs $152MM Contract Extension with ExxonMobil
The Seadrill operated tender rig T9 has been awarded a three-year contract extension with ExxonMobil. The contract extension value is approximately US $152 million.
Commencement of the extension is scheduled to mid January 2009. Seadrill controls 49 percent in Varia Perdana which owns the T9 tender rig.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- ExxonMobil to Lead Construction, Ops of Mozambique LNG Facilities (Dec 13)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)