Bois d'Arc, Stone Energy's Stockholders Check Yes for Merger
Bois d'Arc Energy, Inc. and Stone Energy Corporation reported that their respective stockholders have voted to
approve the previously announced merger in which Stone will acquire Bois d'Arc. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Bois d'Arc stockholders are receiving $13.65 in cash per share and 0.165 shares of Stone common stock for each share of Bois d'Arc common stock.
Bois d'Arc reported that 92.1% of its stockholders were represented at the special meeting called to vote upon the proposed merger. 99.7% of the shares represented at the meeting voted in favor of the transaction. Stone
reported that 82.6% of its stockholders were represented at the special meeting called to vote upon the proposed merger. 97.3% of the shares represented at the Stone meeting voted in favor of the transaction. The
transaction is expected to close on August 28, 2008.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Offshore US Oil Firms Talos, Stone Energy Plan $2.5B Merger (Nov 21)
- Pompano Gas Production Ramps Up Again (Jul 26)
- Technip Wins 2 Subsea Contracts in Gulf of Mexico (Jan 27)
Company: Bois d'Arc more info
- US Upstream O&G Transactions Dive to Five-Year Low (Mar 17)
- Bois d'Arc, Stone Energy's Stockholders Check Yes for Merger (Aug 27)
- Stone Energy to Acquire Bois d'Arc Energy (Apr 30)