Searcher, Partners Wrap Up Exmouth West 2D Seismic Survey
Searcher Seismic Pty Ltd. with partners Fugro and Gardline have announced the completion of the Exmouth West Non-Exclusive 2D Seismic Survey. 4260km of 2D seismic data has been acquired over the frontier blocks W08-21 and W08-22 which were released by the Australian Government in the 2008 Offshore Petroleum Acreage Release.
The Exmouth West 2D Non-Exclusive Seismic Survey data is scheduled to be fully processed and ready for delivery by early November.
Searcher and Fugro have also announced the completion of the Exmouth West 2D Reprocessing Project. This reprocessing consists of 4268km of 1978, 1979 and 1994 vintage 2D seismic data. A full suite of gathers, offset stacks and AVO products are now available for delivery.
Searcher Seismic Managing Director Odd Larsen commented, "This newly acquired seismic data combined with the reprocessing will provide industry leading seismic coverage to evaluate the potential of gazettal blocks W08-21 and W08-22 in the highly prolific Carnarvon basin."
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Gardline Surveys Limited more info
- Blom, Gardline Collaboration Charts New Waters for Coastal Mapping (May 18)
- Searcher, Partners Wrap Up Exmouth West 2D Seismic Survey (Aug 27)
- Providence Completes Surveys Offshore Ireland (Nov 08)