AGR Field Operations Inks Deal with Reliance for Subsea Services in India
AGR Field Operations signed an agreement with Reliance Industries Limited for the provision of advisory services for Subsea Operations, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (OIMR) services for the challenging KG-D6 gas project on the east coast of India. The contract is for a period of three years with an estimated base value of A $47 million.
Johan Moller Warmedal, CEO of AGR Asia Pacific, commented, "We are very pleased with the agreement, and
excited about the prospect of working with Reliance on this landmark project. We are confident that KG-D6 is the first in a series of projects for AGR in India. We already have a strong presence in Subsea operations in the Asia Pacific region and we will bring this expertise to support Reliance on this project.
"We hope that this project will open the door for further contracts for AGR where we will get the opportunity to offer our expertise through our wide range of services and products," concluded Warmedal.
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
- India's Reliance Sells US Shale Asset for $126 Mln (Oct 06)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)