Anglo Swisse Starts Up Production from 5-Well Drilling Program in GOM
Anglo-Suisse Offshore Partners, LLC (ASOP) has reported the commencement of production from the Company's most recent five-well drilling program in the Western Gulf of Mexico's Matagorda Island area. The wells were drilled in approximately 70 feet of water with Pride Internationals' jackup rig, Pride Georgia. This is the Company's second drilling program in Matagorda since acquiring the property in 2006.
ASOP drilled three wells in Blocks MI 657, two of which were completed as producers from Miocene channel sands at a depth of 2,100 feet. The wells were drilled from a tripod and tied-back to the B platform in MI 657. Each well is producing at a rate of 4 million cubic feet of gas per day (mmcf/d).
Each of the two wells completed in Blocks MI 632 are also flowing at 4 mmcf/d at a depth of 2,100 feet from single-well caissons tied back to the A platform in MI 632.
These four new completions, which the Company believes are capable of achieving even higher flow rates, have added significantly to the gas production from Anglo-Suisse fields in MI 632 and MI 657. Anglo-Suisse has just finished compression upgrades, bringing cumulative field production up to 23 mmcf/d.
- Randy Stilley Comes on Board of Paragon Offshore (Feb 04)
- Ensco Completes Pride Acquisition (May 31)
- Pride, Ensco Enter MOU in Merger Lawsuit (May 20)
Company: Anglo-Suisse Offshore Partners more info
- Morrison Commissioned for GOM Field Abandonment Services (Nov 24)
- Anglo-Suisse's Gulf Oil Production at 18% of Pre-Hurricane Rates (Sep 25)
- Anglo Swisse Starts Up Production from 5-Well Drilling Program in GOM (Aug 26)