Larsen Inks 5-Year Drilling Contract for Petrojack IV
Larsen Oil & Gas Pte Ltd, as drilling contractor, has on behalf of Petrojack IV Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Petrojack ASA, signed a Letter of Intent for a long term drilling contract with an undisclosed client. Length of contract is 5 years at a rate of US $151,000 per day.
The final contract is expected to be signed shortly.
PetroJack IV will mobilize immediately following delivery from Jurong Shipyard, scheduled mid-January 2009.
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)
Company: Larsen Oil & Gas Ltd more info
- LTHE Bags $140M EPIC Contract for India's Offshore Vasai East Project (Dec 29)
- Songa Offshore Enters Deepwater Drilling Market (Mar 24)
- Analysis: Pemex Strives to Increase Production through Offshore Drilling (Sep 11)