Expro Bags 5-Year Well Test Service Contract for Total's UKNS Assets
After competitive tender, international oilfield service company Expro has been awarded a five-year contract with Total E&P UK Limited, covering exclusive provision of slickline and well test services and ad hoc provision of other services including drill stem testing, tubing conveyed perforating and cased hole logging, on Total's platforms and mobile drilling units in the UK North Sea. The anticipated value of the contract over five years is £25m.
Gavin Prise, Expro's Chief Operating Officer, said, "The contract is the result of a lot of hard work and good, open communication with Total E&P UK Limited, which is one of our outstanding clients. We have enjoyed an excellent working relationship with Total for 20 years and are looking forward to working with them again. We have always given a high quality service and we vow to maintain those high standards."
Expro last year implemented a three-year program of Excellence in Operations, focusing on safety, service quality and customer care, with the clear aim of being recognized as the industry leader in delivering excellence.
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)