Santos Delays Completion, Testing of Cuisinier-1
The directors of Bow Energy Limited have offered the following update on field operations.
Santos, the Operator of ATP 752P (Bow 15% after farmout completed), located in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin, has advised that the completion and testing of the Cuisinier]1 well has been delayed and is now due to commence early next week.
Zones that exhibited oil shows in the Triassic aged Doonmulla sandstone and Jurassic aged Birkhead sandstone will be tested prior to the completion of the Murta sandstone oil zone. The testing program is expected to take up to two weeks.
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: Bow Energy more info
- Shell, PetroChina JV Gets Regulatory OK For Bow Energy Takeover (Dec 16)
- Bow Boosts 2P Certified Reserves by 60% (Jul 19)
- Bow Boosts Blackwater 3P Certified Gas Reserves by 15% (Nov 08)