Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement
Anzon Australia Limited has obtained from ASIC a modification of the Corporations Act 2001 so that the time by which Anzon Australia is required to print and despatch its Target's Statement to Anzon Australia shareholders has been extended from August 28, 2008 to September 8, 2008.
Anzon Australia noteed that the extension of time to despatch the Target's Statement will enable the directors of Anzon Australia to consider and take into account the outcome of the vote at the scheme meeting of Anzon Energy Limited (Anzon Energy) shareholders which is scheduled to take place on September 3, 2008.
If Anzon Energy shareholders vote in favor of the proposed scheme of arrangement with Roc Oil Company Limited, and the Federal Court approves the scheme of arrangement, all of the issued shares in Anzon Energy (Anzon Australia's major shareholder) will be transferred to Roc Oil, and control of Anzon Australia will therefore pass to Roc Oil.
The Anzon Australia Board recommends that shareholders take no action in relation to Roc Oil Company Limited's offer until they have received and considered the Target's Statement. The Target's Statement will include an opinion from an independent expert in relation to the offer from Roc Oil.
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)
Company: Anzon Australia more info
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)
- Roc Oil Highlights Workover Program at BMG Oil and Gas Field (Aug 04)