Blackford Dolphin Swims for Tullow Offshore Ghana
The drilling semisubmersible unit Blackford Dolphin has completed the commissioning and test phase in Rotterdam and has commenced mobilization under the drilling contract with Tullow offshore Ghana.
Keppel Verolme B.V. and Blackford Dolphin Pte. Ltd, a subsidiary of Fred Olsen Energy ASA, have entered into an addendum to the upgrading contract with the aim to resolve outstanding disagreements on final payments.
Pursuant to this addendum Blackford Dolphin Pte Ltd has paid EUR 33 million, being half of the additional amount claimed by Keppel Verolme and has provided a bank guarantee for the remaining half, whereas Keppel Verolme B.V. has provided Blackford Dolphin Pte. Ltd. with a similar kind of bank guarantee for the paid amount of EUR 33 million.
- Ivory Coast Awards Tullow Two New Oil and Gas Blocks (Jan 17)
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)