Saibos Awarded Kizomba B Contract
Esso Exploration Angola (Block 15) Limited has awarded to Saipem subsidiary, Saibos, a turnkey contract associated with the Kizomba B Project on the Esso-operated deepwater Block 15, offshore Angola.
The contract scope includes engineering, procurement, construction and installation for the risers and flowlines facilities of the Kizomba B Project at water depths of approximately 1100 meters. In addition Saibos will carry out the installation of FPSO mooring systems and subsea manifolds and umbilicals. The offshore installation phase involves two substantial installation campaigns by the Saibos FDS field development ship between Q3 2004 and Q3 2005.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- ExxonMobil to Evaluate Offshore Mauritania Blocks (Dec 04)
- ExxonMobil To Merge Refining And Marketing Divisions (Dec 01)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)