AMNI Seeking Partners for its Okoro & Setu Fields in Nigeria
AMNI International Petroleum Development Company Limited has retained IndigoPool A&D Management Services to market a partnership opportunity in the development of the Okoro and Setu Fields located offshore Nigeria. AMNI owns a 100% working interest in both fields AMNI will be available to meet with interested parties during the first week of June in London and Data Room visits and presentations can be scheduled in Port Harcourt. The company will accept partnership offers through July 31, 2003.
The Okoro and Setu Fields are located in Block OML 112 offshore Nigeria. P50 reserves are 24.8MMBO. The Okoro Field is located in water depths of 10 meters. The most recent discovery well has identified three oil reservoirs and there are currently plans to drill two new wells to develop two of the three oil reservoirs. The water depth at the Setu Field is between 8 - 10 meters. The discovery well identified five oil reservoirs and one re-entry and one new development well are planned to develop three of five oil reservoirs.
AMNI is looking for a partner to provide capital and expertise to acquire up to a 40% working interest in both fields. Schlumberger's Data and Consulting Services group (DCS) has completed extensive technical evaluation work to support field development including:
- Geological, geophysical and petrophysical analysis
- Reservoir simulation
- Volumetrics and production forecasting
- Assessment of development options
- Economic modeling
- Afren to Maximize Okoro Setu Production, Sees Strong Growth in '09 (Dec 16)
- Afren, AMNI Enthused by First Oil from Okoro Setu Project (Jun 10)
- Thebaud Sea Mobilizes for Flexible Pipe Installation at Okoro (Mar 04)
Company: IndigoPool more info
- STEP Energy Seeks Partner for UK North Sea Tristan Re-Entry (Sep 15)
- Petro-Victory Looks for Farm-In Partner on Paraguayan Block (Jan 27)
- Mobil North Sea Offers UK Faroe/Shetland Basin Acquisition Opportunity (Aug 21)