Manas' Subsidiary Fires Up 2D Seismic Program in Albania
Manas Petroleum Corporation has announced that it's wholly owned subsidiary DWM Petroleum AG has commenced the first part of a 600 KM 2D seismic program in Albania.
The seismic crew from the Geological Institute of Israel (GII) has mobilized 5 vibrators to Albania and set up a camp close to Tirana (Albania). Today the first line was successfully shot. It is planned to acquire 183 KM of seismic using vibroseis technology in Blocks A, B and E during Q 3 2008. The seismic crew will continue the program using explosive sources in Blocks B, D and E in Q2 2009.
The seismic will refine the size and location of 8 identified prospects with 3 BBls of oil potential (P50 prospective resources) according to an independent evaluation of Gustavson and Associates.
- Manas' Subsidiary Fires Up 2D Seismic Program in Albania (Aug 18)
- DWM Petroleum Signs Contract for Seismic Acquisition in Albania (May 27)
- Radial Spuds Huaya 100-2X in Peru, Sets Surface Casing (May 02)
Company: Manas Petroleum more info
- Manas Petroleum Updates Tajik Ops (Dec 25)
- Manas Drills Duster in Mongolia (Oct 02)
- Manas to Spud Second Mongolia Well (Sep 19)