Farstad's Platform Supply Vessels Reel in New Commitments
Farstad Shipping has achieved a 3-year contract (plus 3 x 1 month options) with Marathon Norway for the platform supply vessel Far Service. Start up of the contract is August in direct continuation of the existing employment.
Peterson SBS Den Helder BV has declared the first one year option on the platform supply vessel Far Splendour commencing in direct continuation to the current contract end of December.
Coogee in Australia has extended the charter agreement for the anchor handling tug supply vessels Lady Valisia and Lady Gerda for a period of 10 months from October 1, 2008 to December 1, 2008, respectively.
Total contract value is approximately NOK 293 million.
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)
Company: Coogee Resources more info
- PTTEP Inks Agreement to Acquire 100% of Coogee Resources for $170MM (Dec 26)
- Coogee Resources to Initiate 100% Sale of Company (Oct 17)
- Coogee Resources to Abandon Wisteria-1 (Sep 18)