Providence, Star Energy Score Licensing Option Offshore Ireland
Providence Resources plc announced that Providence and Star Energy Group plc have been offered a three year Licensing Option over eight blocks in the Kish Bank Basin by the Irish Government Department of Energy, Communications & Natural Resources. Providence will act as Operator on behalf of the partnership.
Providence and Star Energy, (a subsidiary of Petronas, the Malaysian National Oil Company) have a 50/50 joint venture for gas storage initiatives offshore Ireland.
- Providence Expects to Drill Druid Prospect in Summer 2017 (Sep 15)
- Newgrange Prospect Could Hold 13.6 Tcf of Gas (Jul 12)
- Providence Offered LO 16/27 Offshore Ireland (Jun 23)
Company: Star Energy more info
- Providence, Star Sign Agreement for Dragon License (Nov 12)
- Star Energy Group Fires Up Production at Avington Oil Field (Jan 27)
- EnCore Notes Preliminary Pressure Results at Esmond Reservoir (Nov 04)
Company: Ireland Dept. of Communications, Marine & Natural Resources more info
- Dunquin Partners to Enter 2nd Phase of Offshore License (Aug 12)
- Irish Minister Marks Vermilion's Entry into Corrib Gas Devt (Aug 06)
- 2009 Rockall Licensing Round Closed for Applications (Apr 24)