Alliance Receives ISO 9001 Certification, Improves Service to O&G Industry
Alliance Engineering, part of international energy services company John Wood Group PLC, has received ISO 9001 certification for its Quality Management System. The certification was awarded following a rigorous audit by ABS Quality Evaluations. Alliance demonstrated compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 29001, an ISO 9001 supplement specific to the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
ISO 9001 certification was developed, and is maintained, by the International Organization for Standardization. It is a set of uniform standards that cover all key processes in a company. The certification leads to improved predictability, consistency and repeatability in the execution of engineering, project management and procurement services, ultimately resulting in improved quality.
"The ISO 9001 certification demonstrates our commitment to quality," stated Norb Roobaert, President of Alliance. "It assures our customers, employees and suppliers that we will do what we say we are going to do and that Alliance is dedicated to continuous improvement."
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)