RXT, DP Score Seismic Survey Contract Offshore Nigeria
Subject to final contract negotiations, the seismic company Reservoir Exploration Technology ASA (RXT) and local partner Delta Plus Ltd. (DP) will be awarded a significant contract by Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPN) for 4C OBC data acquisition over the Nkarika field offshore Nigeria.
Expected survey duration is six months at rates consistent with RXT's annualized projection.
The work will be performed by the RXT crew "RXT2" currently operating in Nigeria. The project will involve RXT/DP acquiring multi-component (4C) ocean bottom seismic over Nkarika, a field offshore Nigeria.
Award of this work by TEPN will increase RXT/DP's anticipated backlog for RXT2 to mid 2011 in the region.
DP is a subsidiary of Terra Global Ltd., RXT's partner in West Africa.
- RXT Bags OBC Survey for Statoil Field (Jan 13)
- RXT Plans to Strengthen Capital Structure (Mar 08)
- RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic (Jan 26)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)