ClampOn Snags Compact Particle Monitor Contract for Angola Project
FMC Kongsberg has awarded ClampOn an important contract to deliver Compact Particle Monitors for the Pazflor project in Angola. Delivery will be during 2008 through 2009, however the Pazflor development is scheduled to start production in 2011.
The project is located about 150 kilometers off the coast of Angola in depths of 600 to 1,200 meters.
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)
Company: ClampOn more info
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)