Wood Group Wins West African Contract from Marathon
Wood Group has signed a two-year, multi-million dollar contract with Marathon EG Production Limited to provide operations and maintenance support for the company's offshore and on-shore facilities in Equatorial Guinea.
"This is an exciting breakthrough for Wood Group, our first operations and maintenance contract in the West Africa region, and provides a strategic opportunity to transfer our wealth of production and process experience to this new market," stated Bill Edgar, Group director, Engineering & Production Facilities. "We have achieved demonstrated successes for clients in North Sea and South America, and look forward to applying this knowledge through personnel and materials to Marathon's Equatorial Guinea project."
The facilities for offshore production and gas re-injection, and onshore gas processing and support/export will be supported by more than 125 Wood Group personnel, and will combine the expertise and resources of Wood Group Engineering & Production Facilities companies worldwide.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Harvey's Wake Tempers Bullish Outlook for US Oil Output Growth (Sep 01)
- RoyalGate to Drill New Well in Equatorial Guinea's Block Z (Sep 25)
- ShaMaran Subsidiary to Contest TAQA Default Notice (Sep 21)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)