Fugro Wins Reservoir Characterization Contract from PEMEX
PEMEX has awarded Jason Geosystems an exclusive contract to provide its 3D integrated Quantitative (3DiQ™) Reservoir Characterization technology. The contract is for a two-year period, covering software, support, training and consultancy services.
Following a string of successes in exploration and development using Jason methodologies in Mexico, and after an intensive evaluation of available products in the market, PEMEX identified the Jason 3DiQ Reservoir Characterization software as strategically important software to reduce the uncertainties, risks, costs and cycle time associated with oil and gas discovery and production.
Jason is the world's market leader in quantitative reservoir characterization. Jason's unique software successfully integrates engineering reality with sub-surface modeling. Jason software substantially improves the chance of penetrating a producible oil or gas reservoir by adding valuable information. Jason is a Fugro Geoscience company.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)