Willbros Wins Middle East Pipeline Contract
Willbros Group reports that one of its construction units, The Oman Construction Company (TOCO), based in Muscat, Oman, has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction contract for a natural gas pipeline system in Oman for Occidental of Oman Inc. The project consists of 105 miles of 4-inch through 16-inch pipelines and associated facilities. Work is anticipated to begin immediately and is scheduled for completion in early 2004.
Michael F. Curran, Chief Executive Officer of Willbros, commented, "This award, in the Middle East market, is reassurance that our clients will continue to make investments in sound projects all around the world. We are pleased that Occidental has chosen TOCO for this important project and look forward to increased activity in this regional market."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Occidental 3Q Profit Beats Forecasts On Rising Oil Prices (Nov 01)
- HOW COOL IS THAT! Young West Texas Plant Manager (Oct 24)
Company: Willbros Group more info
- DeKraai Named to Willbros Board (Nov 28)
- Willbros Completes Public Offering (Nov 21)
- Willbros' Outstanding Convertibles Senior Notes Become Convertable (Aug 15)