Peru's July Oil/Products Output Rises 4.75% Versus June
LIMA (Dow Jones Newswires), May 28, 2008
Peru produced an average of 118,714 barrels of liquid hydrocarbons a day in July, 4.75% higher than in the previous month, state agency Perupetro said Tuesday.
Pluspetrol Peru Corp. produced 35,413 barrels a day of liquid hydrocarbons in July from Block 88, the main block in the Camisea natural gas field.
Pluspetrol Norte produced 23,074 barrels a day from its Block 1-AB and another 15,697 barrels a day in the month from Block 8.
Petroleo Brasileiro SA (PBR), or Petrobras, produced 13,980 barrels a day of liquid hydrocarbons in Block-X during the month, the report said.
In July, Peru produced a daily average of 372.35 million cubic feet of natural gas, 0.87% higher than in the previous month. That was mainly due to the shipments of natural gas from Block 88 to be used by thermoelectric plants, the government said.
The largest gas producer in July was Pluspetrol Peru Corp, with 287.10 million cubic feet of natural gas a day from Block 88.
Aguaytia Energy had output of 47.58 million cubic feet of natural gas a day in July from Block 31-C.
Copyright (c) 2008 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Pluspetrol more info
- Government: Bids on Peru's Biggest Oil Block to Start in April (Mar 06)
- Pluspetrol Interested in Bidding on Peru's Biggest Oil Block (Feb 11)
- Argentina's Pluspetrol to Buy Apco Oil and Gas for $427 Million (Oct 03)
Company: Perupetro more info
- Peru Says Will Cut Royalties In Current Oil Contracts By July (Feb 03)
- Peru To Cut Oil, Gas Royalties To 5% To Counter Price Slump (Nov 11)
- Government: Peru's Biggest Oil Block Fails to Receive Any Bids (Aug 05)