Awilco Nabs LOI for Drilling Program Offshore Indonesia
Awilco Offshore through Premium Drilling has received a Letter of Intent from an International Operator, for a drilling program of three firm wells plus three optional wells for the jackup drilling rig WilCraft. The firm period of the contract is estimated to 90 days.
The estimated contract value for the firm period of the contract is approximately USD$17.5 million. Operation is scheduled to commence in October or November, in direct continuation of the rig's present commitment with Peak Group Asia Pacific Pty Ltd offshore Australia.
Peak Group Asia Pacific Pty Ltd has extended its contract with WilCraft for one further well, bringing the total number of wells to 17.
WilCraft is equipped for high pressure/ high temperature drilling in water depths up to 400 feet.
- Awilco Nabs LOI for Drilling Program Offshore Indonesia (Aug 05)
- New Deals Boost Duffy and McGovern in SE Asia, Australia (Apr 17)
- Arrow to Supply Liquegas with Coal Seam Gas from Daandine (Apr 11)
Company: Awilco AS more info
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)