Innamincka, JV Clap for First Oil Flowing at Flax
Innamincka Petroleum, on behalf of the PEL 103 Joint Venture, has announced that oil production commenced from the Flax field on Friday, August 1.
The first well, Flax 1, flowed oil at the forecast initial rate of approximately 350 barrels of oil per day. Additional Flax wells, drilled by the Ensign 5 rig, will be brought online over the next few weeks as the surface construction and well development activities proceed.
The first load out of crude oil from the Flax field is scheduled for mid week.
Participants in the Flax Project are Innamincka (Operator) 75% and SCGAU 25%.
Both companies would like to thank all involved contractors and PIRSA for their support and assistance in the achievement of this milestone.
- Innamincka Restarts Flax Field's Production (Apr 01)
- Origin Encounters Good Gas Shows at Rockhopper-1 (Dec 29)
- AWE, Innamincka Take Bigger Bite of BassGas Project (Nov 11)
Company: Ensign more info
- Ensign Rig Heads to PetroFrontier's MacIntyre Well (May 31)
- Rowan Parts with Land Drilling Division (Jul 20)
- Ensign Posts Lower Earnings for 2009 (Mar 15)