ICM-1 Well All Wet Offshore Gabon
Further to the Company’s announcement on July 7, 2008, Sterling has confirmed that the ICM-1 well, in the Iris Marin permit offshore Gabon, has been drilled to a depth of 1,640 meters.
The reservoir was encountered as planned, but was found to be water bearing, and the well is therefore being plugged and abandoned.
- Chinese-Owned Oil Firm Addax Shuts Offices After Swiss Bribery Case (Aug 07)
- North Sea Decom: 'Campaign Approach' Required to Drive Down Costs (Sep 15)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
Company: Sterling Energy more info
- Sterling Energy Chairman Retires (May 11)
- Sterling Exits Ambilobe Block, Offshore Madagascar (Apr 28)
- Sterling Withdraws from Mauritania Block (Jan 29)