Fred Olsen, El Paso Enter LOI for FSO Offshore Brazil
Fred Olsen Production and El Paso Maritime B.V have entered into a Letter of Intent for the provision of Knock Dee as a floating storage and offloading vessel (FSO) on the Pinauna field offshore Brazil for a minimum period of 10 years.
According to the terms of the LOI, the parties agree to work together to finalize the technical scope of the services required at the field and the associated contractual terms within 1st November 2008. In the meantime, Fred.Olsen Production will commence engineering and procurement activities for the project.
- E&Y: 2012 'Record Year' for O&G Deals (Jan 24)
- FTC Approves Kinder Morgan Acquisition of El Paso (May 01)
- Sources: KNOC A Partner in El Paso E&P Acquisition (Mar 19)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)