Wavefield, StatoilHydro Ink LOI for North Sea Operations
Wavefield Inseis ASA has received a Letter of Intent from StatoilHydro to award a full season of work in the
North Sea next year to the Geowave Master.
The work will include a number of projects offshore Norway that will require up to 10 streamers. This will be the fourth season in a row that Wavefield Inseis will have worked for StatoilHydro in the North Sea.
Wavefield Inseis CEO Atle Jacobsen said, "StatoilHydro awarded us our first ever 3D in 2006 and we very much
appreciate their continued business. 2009 will be the fourth year in succession, and the Geowave Master will be the 3rd vessel of ours that will have worked for them. We look forward to this new opportunity to deliver an excellent service and many more years of cooperation."
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)