West Hawk All Smiles over Development Talks with Petrobras
West Hawk Development Corp. has provided an update on the status of its technical and commercial meetings with Petrobras to jointly develop the Company's Figure Four Natural Gas Project in the Piceance Basin, Colorado. WHD announced that it had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Petrobras on June 12, 2008.
During the months of June and July several technical and commercial meetings between West Hawk and Petrobras have taken place, in both Denver and in Brazil. At this time Petrobras is going through their Due Diligence process. The terms and conditions of the possible transaction have already been discussed by Petrobras and West Hawk.
"It has been a pleasure to work through the Due Diligence process with Petrobras. The relationship between the two companies has been extremely positive," said Gonzalo Torres Macchiavello, President and CEO of the Americas, West Hawk Development Corp.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
Manages 6 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras To Invest 137 Million Reais Iin Sao Paulo Refinery (Mar 08)
- Petrobras Chief Says US Refinery Sale Ongoing, No Plans To Build Elsewhere (Mar 05)
- Petrobras to Sell Pasadena, Texas, Refinery (Feb 06)
Company: West Hawk Development Corp. more info
- West Hawk Secures Financing for Natural Gas Project Reorganization (Jul 20)
- West Hawk Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection (Jan 02)
- West Hawk All Smiles over Development Talks with Petrobras (Jul 29)