WesternGeco Wins Three Q-Marine Surveys
WesternGeco revealed that ExxonMobil Exploration Company has awarded the company a multiproject Q-Marine contract to cover three ExxonMobil assets in West Africa, the Gulf of Mexico, and the North Sea.
The surveys will be conducted by the Geco Topaz and the Western Neptune, two of the four WesternGeco Q-Technology vessels. The North Sea and Gulf of Mexico surveys are underway, with the West Africa survey scheduled for later in the year.
Q is the WesternGeco proprietary suite of advanced seismic technologies for enhanced reservoir location, description, and management.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- ExxonMobil to Lead Construction, Ops of Mozambique LNG Facilities (Dec 13)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
Company: Western Geco more info
- PGS and WesternGeco Win Barents Sea Seismic Work (Mar 11)
- Schlumberger Takes Minority Stake in PetroMarker (Oct 05)
- WesternGeco Releases New Technologies for Onshore, Offshore Ops (Jun 13)