TMK Completes Pipe Shipment for Urengoy Expansion
TMK announced that it completed shipments of electric welded 1420mm large-diameter pipes of K60 steel grade with exterior anticorrosive coating used to expand the Urengoy gas field pipeline network.
Over 13 thousand tonnes of large-diameter pipes were shipped to Gazprom’s Yamalgazinvest subsidiary during the months of June and July. The pipes were produced and coated at TMK’s Volzhsky Pipe Plant.
Gazprom’s expansion of the Urengoy gas pipeline network is designed to increase the network's gas flow as new fields in the Nadym-Pur-Tazovskiy region of Western Siberia are developed.
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
Company: OAO TMK more info
- TMK Completes Pipe Shipment for Urengoy Expansion (Jul 25)
- TMK Launches Oilfield Services Division (Mar 04)
- TMK and TNK-BP Extend Global Cooperation Agreement (Dec 10)