Golden Gate's Key Drilling Rig 88 to Hit Bullseye in August
Pantheon Resources has been advised by the Operator, Golden Gate Petroleum Limited, that the Key Drilling Rig # 88 has been delayed arriving on location at the Bullseye Prospect, located in Iberville Parish, Louisiana, until August 1, when drilling will resume.
It is estimated to take approximately 3 days to drill to the primary Miogyp objective.
Pantheon is participating with a 15% working interest prior to back-in rights. Should back-in occur, Pantheon will participate with an 11.25% working interest.
- Pantheon: Fracking Permission for VOS#1 Granted (Jul 08)
- Pantheon Resources: VOBM#1 Spuds, 2 Well Drilling Program Starts (Jul 28)
- Vision Operating Completes Site Works at Tx. Well (Aug 15)
Company: Golden Gate Petroleum Ltd. more info
- Small Oil Discovery Made at Bullseye Prospect's Acosta-1 Well (Dec 09)
- Pantheon Advises on Jumonville-1's Progress, Wilson Well's Shut-in (Sep 09)
- Pantheon, Golden Gate Target 16MM in Estimated Reserves at Bullseye (Aug 28)