Last Week's Strikes Had No Impact on Petrobras' Production
The two labor strikes carried out this week, respectively by the "Norte Fluminense" Oil Workers' Union, in the Campos Basin, which lasted five days, and by the Single Oil Workers’ Federation (FUP) at other Company units, and which lasted 48 hours, had no impact on production or market supply.
During the movements, Petrobras set contingency plans into motion to guarantee production normalcy, security, control over operations, and supply.
Petrobras' management keeps a permanent negotiation channel open with its workforce, without relinquishing control over its operating areas.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Brazil Oil and Gas Workers Unified Federation (FUP) more info
- Petrobras: FNP Strike Not Affecting Operations (Oct 16)
- Petrobras, FUP Agree to Suspend Oil Workers' Strike (Mar 30)
- Petrobras Clarifies Press Release from National Oil Workers Federation (Mar 27)