TTS Marine Grabs Delivery Contract for 7 Land Rigs
Through its subsidiary TTS Sense Canada Ltd, Edmonton, TTS Marine ASA's Drilling Equipment division has entered into a contract with Weatherford Drilling International Ltd, Houston, USA, worth approximately NOK 380 million.
The contract landed concerns delivery of seven (7) Ultrasingle 150 tons 'rack & pinion' mobile land rigs with delivery starting early 2009. This contract, entered into with a significant player in the oil industry, contributes to
strengthen the position for TTS as a supplier of land rigs.
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Weatherford Names Former Halliburton CFO Its New Chief (Mar 07)
- Document: Algeria's Sonatrach Awards $180M in Oil Service Contracts (May 08)
Company: TTS Marine more info
- TTS Secures Delivery Contract (May 11)
- TTS Supplies Equipment to Bergen Group for Offshore Newbuildings (May 12)
- Ability Calls Off Frame Agreement Option, Land Rig to Be Delivered in 2010 (Jan 23)