ODIM Nabs New Seismic Contract in China
ODIM has secured a new contract from BGP CNPC in China, covering the delivery of an automated handling system for a 12-streamer seismic vessel. The order is worth NOK 80 million, with delivery scheduled before the
end of 2009.
This is the second contract ODIM has been awarded by the Chinese company, which already operates the BGP Pioneer with handling equipment from the Norwegian group.
"We have secured seismic-related contracts worth NOK 170 million from the Chinese market over the past half-year," noted Idar Hatloy, Vice President for the seismic sector at ODIM. "That helps to confirm our position in a market we regard as very interesting for the future."
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)
Company: BGP more info
- Sonardyne Wins Magseis' Deal to Supply Acoustics for Saudi Aramco Project (Jul 20)
- Searcher, BGP Complete Seismic Surveys Offshore Western Australia, Norway (Jun 30)
- TGS Commences the NW Shelf Renaissance 2D Seismic Survey off Australia (Jun 29)