PSSI Grabs New Contract to Supply Equipment to Technip
Leading supplier of remote intervention technologies and equipment Perry Slingsby Systems Inc (PSSI) has secured a contract to supply a workclass ROV system and equipment to Technip.
The agreement will see PSS deliver a Triton XL47 system, Dynacon winch, surface power and control equipment and surface control van in December 2008 for use in oil and gas offshore construction and installation projects in Brazil.
PSSI COO, Bruce Lokay, said "With over 45 systems delivered and a proven history in reliability and efficiency, the Triton XL is the world's most successful advanced workclass ROV and I am delighted that Technip has selected PSS as the solution to their ROV requirements.
"We are committed to providing a reliable and first rate service to our customers therefore we can assure Technip of our dedication and commitment to delivering superior products."
PSS is a member of Triton Group Holdings (TGH), which is an international group of businesses, offering a range of control system based products and systems with complimentary services. Products include the widest range of market leading electric and hydraulic ROVs for inspection, survey and light intervention applications through to deepwater heavy construction applications.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Perry Slingsby Systems more info
- Triton's Next Gen ROV Makes a Splash in Subsea Market (Feb 10)
- Triton Secures ROV Deal with Asia Pacific Client (Sep 14)
- Triton Group to Unveil Next Generation ROV (Aug 31)