Shell Canada Files Formal Offer for Duvernay's Shares
Shell Canada Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, has filed its formal offer to acquire all the common shares of Duvernay Oil Corp. with securities regulators in Canada, and has mailed its offering circular and related documents to Duvernay shareholders.
The Offer remains open until 1:01 a.m. (Calgary time) on August 22, 2008, unless the Offer is withdrawn or extended by Shell Canada Limited. Under the terms of the Offer, Duvernay shareholders will receive C$83.00 for each Duvernay common share.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Duvernay Oil Corp. more info
- Shell: North American Natural Gas Production Will Grow (Oct 06)
- Exxon Unveils Big Canadian Natural Gas Field (Jul 10)
- Shell Canada's Subsidiary Cinches Acquisition of Duvernay (Aug 22)