FAR Cinches New Charter Committments in Austral-Asia
Farstad Shipping (FAR) has announced new charter commitments in the range of NOK 330 - 420 million depending on options.
ENI has secured the AHTS vessels Far Sound and Far Sword (both UT712L- 15,900bhp) to support their Indonesian drilling campaign utilizing the semi-submersible rig Jack Bates. The program is schedule to
commence in October and continue for approximately 240-260 days.
Australian Drilling Associates have secured the AHTS vessels Lady Astrid and Lady Caroline (both UT712 - 13,200bhp) in support of their drilling campaign on behalf of a consortium of operators around Australia utilizing the semi-submersible rig Songa Venus. The program is expected to commence in October and will be for one year with options to extend for an equivalent period.
The new charters enable Farstad Shipping to continue their support to the respective rigs at strengthening rate levels.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
Company: Transocean Ltd. more info
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)