Cosco Corp to Build 2 Drilling Vessels for Norway's Sevan
SINGAPORE (Dow Jones Newswires), July 15, 2008
China-based Cosco Corp. Ltd. (F83.SG) Tuesday said it has agreed to build two drilling vessels for Norwegian rig operator Sevan Marine ASA (SEVAN.OS).
The two vessels, designed by Sevan, are designed for deepwater drilling in ice-free waters, Cosco said.
It didn't specify the value of the contracts.
Copyright (c) 2008 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: COSCO Shipyard more info
- In Brazil, Another Shipyard Goes Bust As Work Returns To Asia (Jul 18)
- Cosco Nantong to Delay Delivery of KS Orient Star 2 to End 2017 (May 13)
- Asian Yards See Weaker Revenues amid Uncertainty in Brazil (Mar 18)