Shell Awards North Sea Accommodation Rig Contract to Prosafe
Prosafe has been awarded a contract by Shell U.K. Limited for the provision of the Safe Scandinavia accommodation rig for operations in the UK sector of the North Sea. The firm period of the contract is 65 days with on site operations planned to commence July 2009.
Total value of the contract linked to the award is about US $24 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Safe Scandinavia more info
- Shell Awards North Sea Accommodation Rig Contract to Prosafe (Jul 11)