AusGroup Scores Contract for Reindeer Fabrication Project
AusGroup Limited has been awarded a contract by Apache Energy Limited, on behalf of the "WA-209-P Joint Venture," valued at A$42.8 million for the fabrication of the Reindeer Gas Field wellhead platform as part of the Reindeer offshore gas development project.
The scope of the work includes procurement, supply, fabrication, testing assembly and loading-out of the “Reindeer” Wellhead Platform (WHP). The WHP consists of a fully integrated topside, jackets, piles, load-out barge skid rails and also buoyancy tanks.
The platform’s installed location will be 80km northwest of Dampier port in 57 meters water, which lies in the Barrow sub-basin on the northwest shelf offshore Western Australia. The offshore Reindeer gas field of the WA-209-P Joint Venture will be tied into the Devil Creek Development Project (DCDP), which is an onshore Greenfield Gas facilities project development in Western Australia.
The contract value of A$42.8 million is mainly for the fabrication, re-measurable at fixed unit rates for weight growth and it also includes a mechanism for labor escalation. The material procurement, load-out and hook up would be on a cost reimbursable basis.
"Apache Energy are one of our most important clients. The award of this contract builds on our long standing relationship with Apache. We look forward to delivering this project to the complete satisfaction of our clients," said AusGroup’s Managing Director, John Sheridan.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: AusGroup Limited (AGL) more info
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Seeks To Delay Bond Payment (Sep 14)
- AusGroup Signs Deal with Technip for Work on Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Jul 14)
- CB&I Kentz JV Extends Contract with AusGroup for LNG Projects in Australia (Dec 24)