Rem Inks Long Term Contract with Peterson for Rem Mermaid
Rem Offshore ASA
|Thursday, July 10, 2008
Rem Offshore ASA has entered into a long term contract agreement with Peterson SBS BV for the vessel Rem Mermaid. The vessel was delivered from yard late April this year.
The contract has a fixed duration of three years, with further options of two times one year. Commencement of the contract is November 2008, and the contract has been entered into on market terms.
Most Popular Articles
- UK Offshore Energy Calls for Labour Party Meet
- Two Main Forces Have Come Together to Pull Down Commodity Prices
- Aker BP's 1.07 Bboe North Sea Projects Get Parliament Nod
- Coal Getting Cheaper in China Despite Heat-Induced Demand Surge
- Distillate Crack Spreads Return to February 2022 Levels: EIA
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Eyes to Fuel Sea Transport with Ammonia
- Gas South Inks Plumbing Deal for Its Consumers
- Saudi Oil Cut Risks Leaving Bitter Taste for Budget
- Americas Exploration Heats Up
- Further OPEC+ Production Cuts Are Still on the Table
- Saudi to Cut Output by 1MM BPD in Solo OPEC+ Move
- Data Science is the Future of Oil and Gas
- India to Boost Renewables Capacity, Avoid New Coal Plants
- Saudis Remind Global Oil Market Who is King
- Kinder Morgan to Expand Gas Capacity at Texas Gulf Coast Facility
- USA Steel Major Taps ExxonMobil for Carbon Capture
- Aramco Holds Talks with Turkish Firms on $50B Planned Projects
- What Do Latest OPEC+ Moves Mean?
- Debt Ceiling Deal Becomes Law
- Which Generation Is Most in Demand in Oil, Gas Right Now?
- Who Is the Most Prolific Private Oil and Gas Producer in the USA?
- USA EIA Slashes 2023 and 2024 Brent Oil Price Forecasts
- BMI Reveals Latest Brent Oil Price Forecasts
- Is There a Danger That Oil and Gas Runs out of Financing?
- BMI Projects Gasoline Price Through to 2026
- What Will World Oil Demand Be in 2023?
- North America Rig Count Reduction Rumbles On
- What New Oil and Gas Jobs Will Exist in the Future?
- What Does a 2023 USA Recession Mean for Oil and Gas in the Country?