MPF Inks MOU with Keppel to Complete Vessel, Restructuring in Progress
MPF Corp. Ltd. has reported that the announced restructuring/sales process being mandated to Pareto Securities is progressing. The Company is in dialogue with interested parties who want to purchase the MPF 01 project or the major equipment packages.
The short term funding to secure the continuation of the project while progressing the sales process has been secured by existing leaders.
The Company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Keppel Shipyard, which will undertake the completion and commissioning of the vessel. The final contract is expected to be signed shortly.
- Keppel FELS Delivers Floatel Triumph, Upcoming Work at Wheatstone Field (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Keppel FELS Delivers Jackup UMW Naga 8 to Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas (Sep 02)
Company: MPF Corp. more info
- Analysis: Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater Newbuilds for 2009 and Beyond (Mar 30)
- MPF-01 Vessel with FPSO Capability Up for Grabs (Oct 27)
- MPF Corp Files for Insolvency (Sep 25)