MEO Australia, JV Partners to Drill Zeus-1 in Cue's North West Shelf Permit
Cue Energy announced that MEO Australia Limited has irrevocably committed to drill the Zeus -1 well in Cue’s North West Shelf permit WA-361-P. Zeus -1 will target a multi – TCF potential gas prospect which is immediately adjacent to the established North West Shelf Gas Project. The well is expected to be drilled in
Cue will be carried at no cost for a 15% interest and has the option to contribute up to 5% of the well cost to retain its 20% interest in the WA-361-P permit.
The participants in WA-361-P are North West Shelf Exploration (a wholly owned subsidiary of MEO Australia) with 60%, Cue Exploration with 20% and Gascorp Australia with 20%.
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- SKK Migas Extends Exploration Period for East Kalimantan's Mahakam PSC (May 04)
- NOPTA Approves Cue's WA-359-P Work Program Suspension, Extends Permit Term (Apr 14)
Company: Gascorp Australia Limited more info
- MEO Settles Gascorp Transaction (Nov 16)
- RDI's North West Shelf Farm-In Options Lapse (Dec 02)
- MEO Gains 10% Working Interest in Zeus-1 (Sep 22)
Company: MEO Australia Ltd more info
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)