NPD Nods StatoilHydro's Drilling of Wildcat Well
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has issued a drilling permit to StatoilHydro ASA for wellbore 6608/11-6, cf. Section 8 of the Resource Management Regulations. Wellbore 6608/11-6 will be drilled from the Ocean Vanguard semisub.
The drilling permit is contingent upon the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing the drilling activity.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)